Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Taken to the Edge of My Seat

I went to see  Taken in Long Island when I was there for work in early February. Let me just say that Liam Neeson looked like he might be good, and of course I'm a Lost fanatic, so seeing if Maggie Grace could act in something else seemed fun. I expected to be mildly entertained and a little bit bored as Neeson rushed around trying to retrieve his daughter who had been kidnapped.

BUT, and this is a big one, I LOVED IT! I was literally sitting on the edge of my seat the whole movie. I thought lots of action and chase scenes would lose their luster for me, they would numb me to the action. This one was great though. 

That's about all you need to know. Watch it on a big screen (or at least on a big screen tv) if you can.

On a side note, I lost my favorite hat (for the 2nd time) at that theater! ARGH!

No comments: