Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

DOLLHOUSE coming soon, et al

Frank sent an email recently pointing to an i09 article about the sexuality of Dollhouse, which I do plan to watch. I really don't care. I like pretty much everything that Joss Whedon has touched.

Speaking of Mr. Whedon, AMC is having a contest as to who is hotter, Hans (Star Wars) or Mal (Firefly/Serenity). I voted for Mal, but that's just me. Vote here.

Lastly I got an email last night from someone in Chicago who was waiting for a friend at Barleycorn's in Wrigleyville that is one of my favorites I've ever gotten, it goes like this:
[The guy]'s late but there was a singing chicken telegram. (and then the guys next to me decided to order chicken strips and somehow I ended up with a free beer). I LOVE this city!!

No comments: